Blowing out her candles The Sweetest Lady Left to Right Marilyn Moser-Stalma-Kalu Oyama-Diana Fujikawa-Shaunda Fujikawa-MickeyMoses-Whitney McClure-Kapua Serrano More of the party
What a fancy cake! Who made it. She almost looks like Grandma Rogers....or at least I thought so at first glance. You guys look like you are having so much fun. It brings back so many good memories to see your pictures. Almost makes me a little sad too, I miss my mission a lot and especially the people more than anything!!!
1 comment:
What a fancy cake! Who made it. She almost looks like Grandma Rogers....or at least I thought so at first glance. You guys look like you are having so much fun. It brings back so many good memories to see your pictures. Almost makes me a little sad too, I miss my mission a lot and especially the people more than anything!!!
Post a Comment